We have seen iPhone cases take on water before but nothing has come close to what the LifeProof iPhone LifeJacket can handle, although looking at the photo above might explain why that is. The LifeJacket looks just as the name states and wouldn’t make an ideal solution to carry around with you, but when it comes to finding an iPhone 4 / 4S case that can be submerged in a swimming pool you won’t find better.
This iPhone case from LifeProof will keep your phone safe and secure, which means it shouldn’t get wet or even sink into the water. This can be seen in the video review we embedded below, and shows how much water this LifeJacket can take. LifeProof also recommend you use this with their own cases, although it should work fine with any case small enough.
Do you have a need to surround your iPhone with a Life Jacket? You can see the main features below and the official product page here, although we’d love to hear if you’ve had a phone destroyed by water damage and just how it happened.
LifeProof iPhone LifeJacket Main Features
- Ideal for extreme sports and impact situations
- All your iPhone features and buttons keep working when inside the Life Jacket case
- Secure handling when wet thanks to a grip-enhanced finish
- High-visibility orange makes it easy to find
- Ridiculous levels of impact protection
- Positive buoyancy ensures your iPhone will not sink
- Equipped with a quick-release lanyard for a variety of connection options