The Apple iPhone 5 event is not until next week on Wednesday, but this isn’t stopping certain accessory makers from banking on the design. They have created designs and prototypes for the next iPhone, but also warn in their graphics that the design could change.
Grove is the latest accessory maker to promote a case for the iPhone 5, and in this situation it is a Bamboo case, so take a look at the photo on this page and the main features below, then hit the comments with your thoughts. For more details head over to the official website.
Main features for Groves’s iPhone 5 Bamboo case:
- Choose from plain, artist series, or custom
- Hand sanded and oiled to a craftsmanlike quality
- Precision-milled from a solid block of material
- Ergonomic button openings with full access to all ports
- Made entirely in the Grove workshop in Portland, Oregon
- Made with plant fiber and renewable bamboo
- Increased durability thanks to a thinner and sleeker design
- Tough new core thanks to 100% post-consumer plant fiber that strengthens the case